In order to maintain a high level of service, we have some specific requirements around no-shows, late arrivals, last minute cancellations, and appointment rescheduling.
All appointments must be scheduled, changed, or cancelled online through the Acuity Scheduling system. Appointment requests should not be made by telephone, voicemail, email, direct message, or any other means. Clients who manage their own appointments directly will avoid any confusion about the date, time, and other important details of their appointment, ultimately leading to a better personal experience.
If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment you must change your appointment online no later than 48 hours before your scheduled time to avoid a charge and/or loss of any monies paid.
For select appointments, an appointment confirmation fee will be applied at the time of scheduling, or to reserve an appointment.
For appointments rescheduled or cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice or for no-shows, a fee equal to 100% of the service and applicable taxes will apply to the credit card on file. It is not possible for us to fill appointments on such short notice.
Clients who arrive later than 15 minutes for their scheduled appointment may have their appointments cancelled at the discretion of IVONNE, and we reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the cost of service to your credit card on file. Your late arrival delays client appointments that come after you that day.
IVONNE reserves the right to refuse service or require 100% payment in full to clients with perpetual cancellation and rescheduling activity. (e.g. 3 consecutive rescheduling events).
It is the responsibility of the client to schedule any touch-up, follow-up, or recurring service appointments in advance.
* Rescheduling due to government mandated closure of our business will not impact account balances and monies will be maintained on file for use at a later date in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Clients will not incur penalty fees should the business be forced to close due to government law. Clients are responsible for rescheduling their own appointments.
Each appointment must be managed individually. Cancelling or changing one appointment has no effect on other appointments that may be scheduled on the same day, or in the future.
To cancel or change your existing appointment please tap or click on the ‘Change/Cancel’ button on your original appointment confirmation email.
Appointments scheduled on holidays require 7 days of advance rescheduling or cancellation, failing which a fee equal to 100% of the service will be charged to the credit card on file.
Holiday appointments are defined as those scheduled for any of the following days:
– January 1 (New Years Day)
– Easter including Good Friday, Saturday, Easter Sunday, and Easter Monday
– Victoria Day Weekend, including Saturday, Sunday, or Monday
– August Civic Holiday including Saturday, Sunday, or Monday
– Labour Day Weekend, including Saturday, Sunday, or Monday
– Thanksgiving Weekend, including Saturday, Sunday, or Monday)
– December 24 (Christmas Eve)
– December 25 (Christmas Day)
– December 26 (Boxing Day)
– December 31 (New Years Eve)
The above holiday dates are not always open for scheduling, but may be available and are subject to change without notice.
Updated: September 3, 2021